The vision of YouthWorx is to harness best practices, build capacity, and improve collaboration within an affordable shared space. The goal: To more efficiently and profoundly impact the lives of our community’s youth.
By bringing youth-focused nonprofits together — not just sharing a physical space, but more importantly in a shared spirit – we will more effectively impact the lives of our community’s youth.
Together, we can do more.
But we can’t do it alone.
Harnessing the Power of the Collective Good
When like-minded people commit to a common cause, great things are possible. Individually, we have strengths. Collectively, we have strength.
At YouthWorx, we will share.
We will confer.
We will flourish as a collaborative.
And our youth will prosper.
How It Works
YouthWorx on Main, a youth-serving nonprofit collaborative powered by the PTA Thrift Shop and Youth Forward, builds capacity for Triangle organizations through collaboration. YouthWorx is a catalyst for impact, supercharging non-profits with best practices that improve the lives of under-served youth in the Triangle region of North Carolina.
How YouthWorx, works:
• Coming together
• Joining forces
• Sharing best practices
YouthWorx on Main offers a place for an innovative collaborative dedicated to local youth-focused non-profits.
- Access to high speed wired and wireless internet
- Use of conference room four (4) hours per month (as available)
- Use of meeting room four (4) hours per month (as available)
- Free admission to events held in the space
- Access to the space during normal operating hours (9:00am-6pm, Monday through Friday) as well as access to the space after hours/weekends/holidays via an assigned key fob system
- Member directory listing
- Limited access to networked full-color copier with 11x17 size availability (amount TBD)
- Access to tech support (as available)